Be Part Of Our Team
Junior Residential Heating & Ventilation Designer
We are growing and are looking for an individual who desires to work in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate is someone who has graduated from an architectural or design program where they developed real world experience with AutoCAD, and mechanical background is preferred. An exciting opportunity to be part of a team and learn on the job. Full training provided to the successful candidate. To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Flexible work hours with a very positive and collaborative work atmosphere
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience and responsibilities
- Growing company with steady growth
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects in Residential HVAC
- The successful candidate will prepare designs for residential new construction and renovation/additions.
- Designing air and water HVAC systems.
- College degree in Architectural Technology or related program preferred.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Displays initiative and pro-active approach to accomplishing tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task and be organized, especially under the stress of deadlines.
- Demonstrate a strong desire for professional development
- Proven leadership and ability to work within a team.